- Staged homes make a property "move in ready" and they are easier to market and sell. Check out the statistics for proof...
- No list price reduction = a higher commission. Period.
- Hosking Interiors' staged homes sell faster...and a faster sale means more time in your schedule to list more properties.
- Your relationship with the client is based on trust, don't jeopardize it with your staging feedback that can be misinterpreted as:
a) a lack of confidence in the value of their property, or;
b) judgment about their decor or lifestyle.
Let me handle it, I EXCEL at helping the client understand what needs to change, and why.
- Statistically, professionally staged homes sell for closer to list price.
- Todays sellers increasingly seek out Realtors who use professional Stagers (at least that's what my private seller clients tell me as they are searching for a Realtor to represent them).
- Sellers see you as forward thinking by supporting or offering one of the most current and successful marketing strategies in our industry.
- Your listing looks like the best quality and value compared to the comps. See for yourself...
- It takes pressure off you to be the "expert" in staging design, and allows you focus on your top priority - listing homes and finding buyers.
- I will treat your client with respect, diplomacy and help guide them through the emotional process of "mentally moving out" of their property; this shift in perspective is critical to getting them on board to make the right changes.
- BONUS REASON: if you hire the right one, a professional Stager can make you look like a hero, and happy sellers love to make referrals.
There are more reasons, but time is money - so contact us today to find out how we can help you market a better product.